Well we went out of town on Saturday and got my duckies (3), Hoover seems to have really taken a shine to them although they are rather scared of him. He jumped right into the tub with them and licked their wet faces. :) I am beginning to think that he thinks they are his babies. It is really a sight to see. The "other" parcel was unable to be picked up on Saturday due to unforeseen circumstances. It shall be delivered tonight, I will write soon and post pics as soon as I get the chance. For today I shall just post pics of the duckies.
They were (are) rather frightened of people. But the boys are handling them a lot and they are calming down rather fast, and even seem to be enjoying the warmth of their laps when they are in the pen with them. The ducks presently have their own pen inside of the dog kennel, a round pen about 6 maybe 7 feet across. I will likely expand it later this week once I get out there with the lawn mower, but I never got to it the other day and now it keeps raining. Soon enough though I guess.
Well today is house cleaning day, it feels so good to not get up and not have to go to work. I hung around in my jammies till 11 then hit the shower, and ran to town to get some groceries. Love the summer holidays!
Congrats on the new babies!!! Good that Hoover has taken so well to them :)
ReplyDelete