Well my summer holidays were officially kicked off at 145 today! Yay Hoo!! I am suffering with a cold, really bad sinuses and sore scratchy throat!! So went home early today, had good intentions to take a nap but instead started supper then went out and mowed the front lawn. Hubby is mowing the front ditch as we speak. Since I hurt my knee I find the ditch hard on my hips and knees, so we usually compromise and I mow the flat lawn and he mows the ditch. Fair enough for me. Tomorrow will be mow the dog kennel again. I seeded white clover a year ago and the lawn is all white right now. Its actually kinda pretty. I also found the sweetest little stepping stones at Canadian tire the other day. I put Oscar and Corky's name on them. They turned out really nice and it feels like a good marker to me. We cant plant the big trees like I had wanted because you have to dig to deep of a hole to put the roots in the ground. So I planted rhubarb at their graves, if it doesn't take I will find something else to plant there instead.
Anyways, so I am going to get my duckies this weekend, along with something else, that I shall refrain from sharing till the "parcel" arrives on Saturday. But we are getting 3 little Indian runner ducks, I am excited for that. I am hoping that the dogs will not eat them, they primarily live off of bugs so I am hoping that they become quite a help around the property. We have the pond too so they can go out for a swim every day as well, once they are bigger of course. For now they will just get a baby pool. lol
Well I had better get scootin' I have to finish up supper then I am hoping to maybe take a quick zip to town too.
No comments:
Post a Comment