Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Hoover goes to work!!!

I am very fortunate to live in the country, I am even more lucky to get to work at a greenhouse only about 4 minutes from home! I am currently only working part time because I tore the meniscus in my right knee and am awaiting surgery to get it fixed. I am still able to get around very well with just an aching knee at the end of the day but nothing to complain about! It just reminds me that I am alive!! So I finish work at noon everyday, buy the time I clean up, wash and get home it is still only 12:20, with beautiful weather on the horizon I am not going to complain about my day!

Yesterday afternoon I took Hoover back to work to meet all the folks that I work with, He got to run around in the shade house, (cause I knew that he was safe there) and meet all the ladies that I work with. He happily bounded down the aisles out there, stopping for a scratch and an "Awwwe you look so sad" he got his ears rubbed, his tummy rubbed, pretty much the whole kit and caboodle! He then came into the lunch room, and met the men as it was break time, he wagged and was glad to see everyone, was not shy at all!!! Next we went to the office where he visited again! This time with my boss, the secretary, and the 2 dogs that reside there! Only sniffs for those two as Hoover still needs another needle before going out to visit with other puppies!!! Maybe next week!! I think that he has a great time, and the socializing with new people is really good for him.

When we got home only about a half hour after we left the house, he was totally whooped, devoid of anymore energy, he found a cozy blanket on the living room floor and took a nap till my boys got off of the bus. All in all it was a great day, he wasn't sick in the truck on the way there or back, so that's a mile stone in itself! He is a wonderful little boy!!!! Oh hey he learned the doggy door today!! I think that my pup might be a genius!?!?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment